Our three-hour Kauai walking tour covers every corner of Princeville Botanical Gardens. It includes fruit and honey samples, as well as a chocolate tasting!
- Up to 12 People 15% Gratuity Will Be Added
- Each Additional Person
Join us for a Private Tour of Kauai botanical gardens
Private Tours must be reserved at least 3 days in advance. Please call us to book.
- You can cancel up to 72 hours before the start time of your tour.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour will still be charged full price.
- Light, long-sleeve shirts or ample covering for possible mosquitoes
- Good walking shoes
- Sun hat
- Mosquito repellent
- Water bottle
- Participants should be moderately mobile. Our Kauai botanical garden tours proceed at a leisurely pace and the total distance is slightly over a mile. The terrain includes uneven paths, steep steps, and several steep inclines.
- Due to the terrain, we regrettably cannot accommodate wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Please warn us in advance if anyone in your party has any health concerns. Visitors with asthma or other health conditions may find areas of the tour strenuous.
- Tours start on time.
- Our gates open 30 minutes before tour time.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your tour is scheduled to begin.
- Parking is inside the property, just follow the signs. NO parking out on Ahonui Place.
- In wet weather, you can expect to get your shoes a little muddy. Come prepared for a “walk in the woods.”
- We have mosquitos! Please bring repellent if you have concerns.
- Note: Self-guided tours are not available. You must reserve a place on a tour to visit our gardens.
- Tours are RAIN OR SHINE. In rainy conditions, our gardens are muddy. Please bring good walking shoes, a rain jacket, and umbrella.