There’s no extra fee to become a member, but there are a few simple rules...
Who can become a member?
- All island visitors for the length of their visit.
- All kama’aina. Just show us proof of residency to get a 20% discount on our tours! After coming on tour, kama'aina membership is good for 6 months.
- All return visitors and members must call and reserve a time to visit the gardens during our regularly scheduled tours.
- Membership does not allow unscheduled visits during off hours.
How it works:
- Pay admission once and participate in a full tour.*
- Pick up a Membership Card after your tour — you will present this when you return.
- You are now a member of Princeville Botanical Gardens for the length of your stay on Kauai. You are welcome back to the gardens, either for a full tour or to walk around on your own during tour hours. Bring a picnic lunch and relax!
- Call ahead and reserve a space on a tour day, so we know to expect you.
- You must check in at the beginning of a tour or be in direct communication with our Operations Manager, Harold.
- You may not bring a guest unless they have also participated in a tour.
- Please carry anything you bring with you out, including trash from a picnic lunch.
- Please be respectful of the gardens and stay on our paths and roads. Remember that our trails can be slippery when wet. Please avoid narrow paths that you did not explore on the guided tour. Many maintenance paths are not suitable for regular exploration and repeated use can damage the terrain and plants.